1. Consultation - Meet in our Private Design Studio in Downtown Davenport. In this private, laid back setting we will discuss your custom ideas and try on samples without interruptions. We will go over different design styles, the 4 C's of diamonds and different materials that can be used. You are welcome to bring your own stones or heirlooms that you may want to incorporate in your new piece. This meeting is to get to know each other, the story you want to tell with your jewelry, and have fun.
2. Stone Sourcing- Having access to thousands of Diamonds, Lab Diamonds, Sapphires and other gemstones allows us to find the perfect stones to finish your custom jewelry piece. Based on our conversation and learning what is most important to you, we source the best stones for you to view and pick from. You will be able to view in person before moving forward.
3.Design- We will create a completely one of a kind 3D image of your custom design. Since you will be approving everything along the way you will be able to give your input and make changes during this stage.
4. Manufacturing - After the stones and design have been approved we begin to manufacture the piece. It will be cast, set, polished and checked for quality before final delivery. Expect custom pieces to take about 5-8 weeks to complete from start to finish. The time it takes to approve a design will impact the timeframe greatly.
All Rosalee Jewelry Comes with:
- Free Sizing within 6 months
- Workmanship Warranty for 2 years
- At Home Cleaning Kit
Engagement Ring Builder
With over 1300 different options use our magnetitc engagement ring builder to try on dseveral rings with various center stones. Discover the stone shape, size and band that works best for you to start creating your one of a kind engagement ring.